Why Nutritional Therapy Counseling?
Every day your body makes decisions, which can alter its balance. What you are eating or not eating can cause imbalance. Over time, this may generate symptoms and disease, causing you to gain weight or feel unwell. Eating Understood can provide nutritional support to strengthen the weaknesses and remove stressors in the body for many issues including:
- Weight loss
- Digestive issues: stomach upset, leaky gut, bloating, indigestion, etc.
- Food allergies, food intolerances or sensitivities
- Blood sugar regulation, hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, diabetes
- Chronic fatigue, fatigue, low energy
- Inflammation and fibromyalgia
- Thyroid issues
- Adrenal fatigue
- ADD, ADHD
- Infertility and reproductive problems
- Immune issues
- Hormonal imbalance
- PMS, peri-menopause, menopause
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Lyme disease and co-infections
- Sleep concerns
- Nutritional deficiencies
Diet and nutrition should be based on you and your situation. Everyone is different. While we should all be eating a nutrient-dense whole food diet, you need to be eating the right foods and taking the proper supplements to work specifically for your body.
Functional nutrition looks for the cause of underlying issues and gives your body the proper nutrients to heal and fight back. If you’ve been searching for answers, now is the time to take back your health.
Please see your doctor if you are looking for a specific diagnosis of disease, nutritionists do not diagnose or treat disease. If you are having any serious symptoms, please contact your doctor immediately.